When you need a flexible work consultant, call Life Meets Work.
Employers hire us when they want to create productive, best-in-class workplaces that attract and retain top talent.
When we work together, you get in-the-trenches support to design, develop, and implement a distributed or flexible work program. We help you look at your workplace in new ways. Offering a full range of solutions (consulting, assessment, team alignment, communication strategies, workshop and meeting facilitation) customized to fit your culture, we’ll help you create a more productive and engaged workforce.
Workforce changes and talent management issues we address:
- Recruitment & retention
- Diversity issues
- Work-life benefits
- Flex policies & flex culture
- Manager support and training
- Distributed work
- Real-estate-driven initiatives
We know from years of experience that implementing a flex policy is simply not enough. Organizational culture, manager concerns, and fear of change are the main reasons flex programs fail. We can show you specific, tactical ways to overcome these hurdles. Get answers to your real-world questions like:
- How can I get all of the managers in my company to support this initiative?
- Can I really change the face-time culture of my organization?
- How should I measure the success of my flex program?
Contact us to discuss your consulting needs.
Kyra Cavanaugh and Teresa Hopke have been recognized as subject matter experts in the area of workplace flexibility and remote work. Click the links below for interview footage:
- Kyra Cavanaugh, WorldatWork TV: Flexibility is the Secret Sauce
- Teresa Hopke on NBC Nightly News (at minute 2:36): The Real Numbers on the Economy
- Teresa Hopke, WorldatWork TV: Implementing Workplace Flexibility
Not sure we’re a good fit? Review our 8 Good Reasons Not to Hire Life Meets Work.
Find out how flex improved retention and engagement at McGladrey, under a program developed by Life Meets Work SVP Teresa Hopke.