Kyra is a workforce futurist. She’s all about challenging assumptions and inspiring audiences to think differently about how work gets done. Think your managers (or employees or executives) aren’t ready for change? Kyra has what it takes to win them over.
More about Kyra | Book Kyra
Before joining Life Meets Work, Teresa manned the work-life helm at a leading accounting firm and repeat Working Mother Top 100 winner. She’s got the inside track on what’s what in employee engagement. When you need the “been there, done that, here’s what you can do” story, she’s your gal.
More about Teresa | Book Teresa
The following keynotes are some of our most requested presentations. We work with each client to ensure the message, takeaways, and follow-up are customized to your audience and needs. At the end of the presentation, we want your audience members to think, “Yeah! Let’s get going!”
- Managing People You Can’t See (leading virtual and remote work teams)
- Pool Tables Aren’t Enough (innovative workplace practices)
- We Can’t Do That! (overcoming objections to the new way of working)
- Matching Shirts Don’t Make You a Team (team effectiveness and alignment)
- Accept It or Change It (strategies for work-life balance)
- A Brand New You (personal branding)
- Beyond the Corner Office: New Generations & Ideas at Work
Session lengths vary from one-hour presentations to full-day workshops. Speaker costs vary based on the level of content customization, length, and location of your event. Contact us today to schedule Kyra or Teresa for your next event.
Where have we appeared? We invite you to view past speaking engagements.