We’ve trained managers, employees and HR leaders nationwide to think differently about work. Through our corporate workshops, we challenge assumptions, calm anxieties and provide practical tools that simplify the approach to working differently.
Minds are changed in our sessions. Pens come out when we share tips, hands raise to get situation-specific advice, and apprehensive managers leave feeling confident. These sessions are packed full of practical advice, tips and realism. Attendees walk away with the tools they need to make real change happen in their organization.
Employee Well-Being & ERG Workshops
- Accept It or Change It: 10 strategies for managing work and life stressors
- Creating Work-Life Success: Managing choices & trade-offs
- Re-energize Your Career & Your Life
- Priority Management: What to do about too much to do
- Building Resilience: Optimize performance, prevent burnout and manage overwhelm
- Boundary Setting: I said YES when I should have said NO
- Finding Success as Working Parent: Tips & tricks to make it all work when you work
- Parenting Workshops for Specific Cohorts
- Women’s Leadership
- Matching Shirts Don’t Make You a Team
- The Virtual Organization: Managing people you can’t see
- Impact of Work Styles on Team Effectiveness
- Building Generational Diversity
- Leading Confidently
- Owning Your Career
- Maintaining Your Personal Brand During Times of Change
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Leading Through Times of Change, Chaos and Overload
- Management Soft Skills: Getting Back to the Basics
Then, extend the learning after the workshop is over by choosing from these post-training services:
Workshop recording makes it easy for employees and managers who couldn’t attend the workshop to get up-to-speed on the training topic. Posting a recording of the workshop is a convenient way to add to the resources on your company intranet, as well.
12 Follow-up Email or Video Reminders reinforce key advice, skills and strategies that were highlighted in the workshop. These reminders are designed to engage managers and employees quickly and reinforce one key concept at a time–in a quick 200 words or high impact video.
One-on-One Coaching for participants who have specific issues that they’d like to discuss individually.
Group Coaching Calls in which participants have the opportunity to ask follow-up questions and get advice from their peers..
Here’s what others have said about our workshops:
“Our team agrees—one of the key decisions we made was selecting you as our training partner. You made the sessions engaging and interesting. Most importantly, you opened minds and challenged thinking. Our training evaluations reinforce this decision.”
“All reviews have been overwhelmingly positive and your session has been praised by all. I loved your energy and the way you pressed the group to engage. It created a great atmosphere for sharing that would not have occurred otherwise.”
Contact us to book a workshop today.
Find out why the CEO of a global packaged goods company hired us to train managers and coach the HR team on workplace flexibility.
E-Learning for the Flexible Workplace
Life Meets Work and e-Work.com have partnered to launch new e-learning courses designed to help organizations achieve full strategic success from their flexible work programs.
Built with complimentary tracks, the Flex Fundamentals for Employees and Flex Fundamentals for Managers courses enable organizations to build engagement and compliance around flexible work.