Through coaching, professionals learn to:
- Connect their goals and values
- Manage stress and anxiety
- Address workload concerns
- Renew their energy
- Prioritize well-being along with work
We offer individual, small group and large group coaching sessions.
Individual coaching for any employee including working parents. Coaches help employees address work-life conflict and alleviate stressors via phone/video.
Small Group Coaching
Coaches facilitate peer conversations for shared learning. Participants learn from each other and from a coach who specializes in work-life conflict.
Large Group Coaching
Participants learn and explore problem-solving strategies in an interactive webinar format. Includes Q&A time and best practice sharing.
Working Parent Coaching
Helping working parents overcome the overwhelming stress they are under
- Maternity Coaching
- Paternity Coaching
- Return to Work Coaching
- Working Parent Coaching
Our coaches specialize in coaching:
- parents of children with special needs
- same sex couples
- adoptive parents
Helps employees manage their stress and build skills to improve their well-being
Our coaches tackle topics like:
- improving health and wellness
- building resilience and managing stress
- finding purpose and passion
- supporting aging parents
- strategies for managing work and life
Bloomberg, Deloitte, Weil, Centro, and KPMG are just a few of the organizations that we've developed custom on-going coaching programs for.