Christine’s coaching is focused on creating higher standards of personal & professional integrity and responsibility. She is adept at helping clients pinpoint beliefs & patterns that are obstacles to success. Christine has the ability to quickly get to the heart of what’s going on and holding a client back, typically across multiple areas of life.
Christine’s coaching areas of focus are: career and leadership development, mind/body health & wellness, communication skills, confidence building and working through past circumstances and situations.
Christine has a direct, honest, compassionate & caring approach and is skilled at training clients to build trust and confidence in themselves and the coaching relationship.
- Coach training certification program; The Handel Group
- B.A. in English from Skidmore College
- Nutritious Life Health & Wellness Coaching
Areas of Expertise:
- Professional experience in leadership development and training/mentoring of new coaches
- Frequent facilitator of coaching events & workshops
- 10+ years experience in both personal and business coaching
Sectors: Financial Services, Legal Services