Dana is an executive career coach who helps her clients push boundaries to drive organizational change and achieve both their professional and personal goals. She helps her clients develop practices that improve attention and focus and teaches them how to tap into their own intuition to lead effectively.
Dana is known for her “compassionate bluntness” so you can expect honesty, transparency, and curiosity. She is a trusted partner who respects confidentiality and has assisted leaders in creating opportunities to feel more empowered and effective.
Dana has extensive executive coaching experience and has worked with high level leaders at corporations such as Google, Amazon, JP Morgan, Deloitte, Price Waterhouse, and Omnicom to name a few.
- Professional Certified Coach, ICF
- Certified Professional Coach, IPEC
- Energy Leadership Index – Master Practitioner
- Certified as ERYT- 500 and Yoga Therapeutics Practitioner
- Strengths Finder 2.0
- BS in Business Administration and Human Resources Operations, University of Colorado
Areas of Expertise
- 14+ years in management consulting
- Organizational transformation, leadership development and adoption
- International leadership development
- Extensive experience facilitating resiliency and leadership workshops
- Women’s leadership and stress resilience coach
Sectors: Healthcare, Finance, Entertainment, Professional Services, Real Estate, Media, Technology