- Over 25 years coaching in career transition, leadership development, wellness, work-life integration, change management and team dynamics
- Experience working with privately held firms, Fortune 500, legal, healthcare, manufacturing, and professional services
- Presenter at the Women’s Leadership Conference, UW- Milwaukee School of Continuing Education
- Quoted as career coach expert in The Wall Street Journal and New York Times
- MS, Educational Psychology and BA, Behavioral Science; Business Concentration
- ACC, Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- BCC, Board Certified Coach, Center for Credentialing in Education
- LPC, Licensed Professional Counselor, State of Wisconsin
- MCC, Master Career Counselor, National Career Development Association
- Assessment Expertise: Emotional Quotient Inventory EQi 2.0, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Strong Interest Survey, Leadership Versatility Index 360 (LVI)
Coaching Style & Focus
- Creates an environment that helps clients to leverage personal strengths and resources, overcome obstacles and enhance performance in the pursuit of goals.
- Establishes a collaborative partnership and fosters client commitment using a combination of active listening, authentic feedback, humor and positive psychology.
- Areas of focus: emotional intelligence, strength-based coaching, values-based decision making, work-life integration strategies and change management.
- Adept at guiding new leaders through transitions, creating a foundation for team cohesion and driving business results.