Janet offers a unique combination of experience and skills to help individuals and teams reach their goals. Some of her strengths are in creating a safe and supportive space in which rich conversations that expand perspectives and ideas can occur -and then holding people accountable for taking action to achieve outcomes in areas that matter most.
She applies her background in applied behavioral science and neuropsychology to support clients’ defined goals and evidence-based strategies to achieve sustainable change. Janet is able to utilize the following tools to support client awareness.
Janet’s areas of focus within organizations include leadership development, team coaching, team building, communications training, conflict management, and performance enhancement. She is passionate about working with individuals in areas such as career change, work-life integration, and navigating difficult transitions, such as illness or divorce.
- Accredited Professional Coach (PCC) through International Coach Federation
- Graduate of Newfield Network Accredited Coach Training Program
- Certified Instructor, Developmental Dimensions International (DDI)
- Everything-DISC, Campbell Leadership Index (CLI), and Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP)
- MS in Applied Behavioral Science from Johns Hopkins University
Areas of Expertise:
- Women in Leadership
- Transitions Coaching
- Leader and Executive Coaching
- Team Building
Sectors: Human Resources, Professional Services, Health Care, Consulting, Higher Education, Legal