- Experience in Big 4 public accounting, government, corporate, and higher education sectors
- Over 5 years career coaching and public speaking experience
- Frequent conference and corporate speaker on vision, innovation and leadership related topics
- Motivational speaker at universities on career development
- Specializing in strategic vision, creating personal and corporate vision, career development, and leadership development
- Leadercast featured speaker on vision and strategic vision
- Professional Master’s in Business Administration, Operations from Georgia State University
- Bachelor’s in Accounting from Alabama State University
- International Coaching Federation Trained through Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC)
Coaching Style & Focus
- Uses laughter and candor to quickly build mutual lasting trust and transparency.
- Ability to adapt to clients’ communication style to create comfort and action.
- Focuses on creating a life of joy by “Helping You Move Your Dreams to Reality”
- Adept at helping clients make well thought-out decisions that build confidence.
- Explores career successes to create a strategy to assist clients in communicating their value to the organization and prepare for high stakes career moves leading to promotion or career transitions.
- Coaching areas of focus: individual and team development, emerging leaders, career coaching and development, and leadership.
- Assessments: StrengthsFinder results: Strategic| Ideation| Relator| Command| Futuristic
Blog Posts and Media