- Works with professionals at all stages of their careers and is dedicated to building a strong pipeline of female leaders.
- Proven track record coaching Fortune 500 clients in sectors including financial services, legal, professional services, retail, technology, energy, insurance and more.
- Clients range from senior executives to mid-level managers at companies including Deutsche Bank, Grant Thornton, Viacom, Barclays, Heidrick & Struggles, BDO, Twitter, Macquarie, Morgan Stanley, and many others.
- Over 20 years of industry experience and has worked for companies including DIRECTV and Showtime Networks.
- ICF Certified Coach (CTI)
- MBA in Marketing from NYU’s Stern School of Business
- BA from the University of Michigan (Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa)
Coaching Style & Focus
- Karen helps her clients envision what they want, set and achieve their goals, assess and play to their strengths, manage change, improve working relationships, and ensure success during high profile assignments.
- Her areas of expertise are Parental Transition Coaching, Leadership Strategies for Women, Developing Well-being Professionally and Personally, Building Resilience, Managing Change and Transitions, Developing Confidence, Career Management and Development, and Improving Workplace Communication.