Paul is a former CPA who spent 16 years in corporate America including eight years in public accounting, three as a controller and three in financial consulting. With his background in financial services, he brings a strong business acumen to his coaching engagements.
Paul is driven to make the lives of men and women with corporate careers more passionate and fulfilling. He is a two-time facilitator at the World Happiness Summit (2017 and 2018). His practical advice for working parents has been featured in well-respected media outlets, including Fortune.
Known for building instant rapport with his clients, Paul helps professionals uncover patterns and possibilities in their leadership styles and personal relationships. His approach is organic and non-prescriptive and starts with the fundamental belief that the most powerful game changer for anyone is to build a better relationship with themselves.
- PCC accredited with International Coach Federation
- Corporate Team and Leadership Coach
- Dare to Lead Facilitator
- EQi Emotional Intelligence Assessment and 360
- Energy Leadership Assessment and 360
- BBA, University of Wisconsin – Madison
Areas of Expertise:
- Executive coaching
- Leadership development
- Team development and effectiveness
- Career navigation
- Parental transitions coaching
- Corporate culture navigation
- Work-life integration
Sectors: Public Accounting, Technology, Legal, Professional Services, Entertainment, Higher Education, Non-Profit, Manufacturing, Construction