Robin has spent her career in development and learning. She finds her purpose in helping clients connect with their distinct vision and shape the plan to get them there. She is the go-to coach for dreamers and big thinkers who have their sights set on something more.
Robin coaches from a strengths-based mindset and uses methodologies grounded in positive psychology, neuroscience, and emotional intelligence. She is a force of positivity and continued growth. Robin thrives in women’s leadership work, coaching uncompromising women who want career development and a life that fits their personal passions.
Her ability to coach people through key work-life transitions has led to meaningful results for both her clients and their employees. Robin excels at helping professionals build their capacity for self-awareness, intention and action.
- The PROFILOR
- Strong Interest Inventory (SII)
- Mini MBA, University of St. Thomas
- MA, Educational Psychology, University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- BA, College of Saint Benedict
Areas of Expertise:
- Parental transitions
- Individual and team development
- Career progression
- Brand authenticity
- Increasing self-confidence
- Emotional intelligence
Sectors: Professional Services, Government, Higher Education, Nonprofit, Manufacturing and Healthcare
- My Company’s Career Coach Helped Me Survive My First Business Trip as a Mom, Working Mother, July 7, 2017.