How many workouts have you missed due to your workload? When was the last time you took a real vacation (and relaxed with your family)? Feeling stressed?
Resilience is about managing energy and stress to keep from burning out. Yet, the longer stress and overwork continue the harder it is to stay in the game. Faced with continuous change and a never-ending stream of work, it’s essential to build skills to manage it all.
In this workshop, we help you:
- Examine your sources of stress
- Practice five resilience strategies that include: energy management, boundary setting and making mindful choices
- Think about capacity in a whole new way
- Regain a sense of control
- Respond positively to pressure and adversity
In this highly interactive workshop with small group exercises and self-reflection, you’ll learn practical tips for living a less overworked and stressed life.
You’ll walk away with practical ideas and insights to help you manage your energy, perform better at work, and be present to the people (and in the situations) that matter most.