Life is complex—both on the job and off. Finding the time, energy and tactics to manage it all is sometimes challenging and stressful. Using the Mindful Living Inventory model, developed by Life Meets Work, we will help you consider six areas of your life. Evaluate what’s going well and what needs to change, and then develop an action plan to help you live the life you want.
In this workshop, we will explore:
- Explain the importance of making choices and trade-offs
- Explore six key life areas that include family, work, fun, and more
- Assess the current quality of your life in each area
- Identify key changes you can make to improve your happiness
- Determine strategies for living mindfully
You’ll gain new tools and best practice ideas to increase your resiliency and ensure personal and professional fulfillment.